Picking out cute bridal shower outfits can take hours. But let’s be honest: as long as you don’t show up wearing a white dress or your pajamas to your BFF’s bridal shower, chances are your outfit will be deemed totally appropriate. But, if you’re like us and have trouble deciding what to wear on a daily basis, you might need some help finding an outfit for your next shower. We’ve put together a few of our favorite picks for this season, from floral dresses to the prettiest midi skirt ever, that are guaranteed to help you dress the part as doting, fashionable guest. This is our guide to cute bridal shower outfits.
1) Maxi & a Blazer: We adore ASOS for their insanely beautiful collection of pretty much any kind of women’s fashion you’re looking for. We love the idea of pairing a fitted, colorful blazer with a solid color maxi dress. Add in a statement necklace from Francescas and you can take this outfit from bridal shower daytime to party nighttime. ASOS Ponte Blazer ($32.22), Twist Bandeau Jersey Maxi Beach Dress ($34.11). AX Paris Maxi Dress in Solid Colour ($17.06), Pershing Statement Necklace in Black (24.00)
2) Florals: Florals and bridal showers go together like roses and baby’s breath. Embrace the popular trend with floral dresses that will catapult your spring wardrobe from blah to beautiful. Mod Cloth has the most unbelievable collection of floral dresses – it was difficult picking just four. The best part about these dresses is that they’re ideal for both spring / summer showers and fall / winter. Just throw on black tights and a cardigan over any of them and you’re good to go. Something Bleu Dress ($49.99), Flair for the Refreshing Dress in Teal ($54.99). In Fanciful Flight Dress ($59.99)
3) Scalloped Top & Midi Skirt: This outfit is all sorts of girly and we are completely smitten. Scalloped tops work great with pants, jeans and more, but we think it would be dreamy alongside a nude midi skirt. Add in some gold jewelry and kitten heels and this is one bridal shower outfit courtesy of Top Shop you may end up repeating all season long. Petite Scallop Frill Tee ($32.00) & PU Pleated Midi Skirt ($105.00)
4) Hot Pants: Sometimes, you just want to be dressed cute and comfortably for a bridal shower. Enter, slacks. Classier than jeans and more fashion-forward than plain black pants, we love these four pair of pant options, perfectly paired with a solid color tee. Nordstrom has plenty of varieties, but we couldn’t stop staring at the textures, colors and hem lines in these four pairs. Free People Slouchy Print Pants ($98.00), Free People Relaxed Drawstring Pants ($98.00). Lucky Brand Tencel Cargo Pants ($99.00), Caslon Chino Ankle Pants ($59.00)
5) Bright Dresses: A bridal shower is no occasion to wear black—so go as bright as possible.. Dresses are usually the outfit of choice when it comes to bridal showers, so we figured we’d share four particular favorites from Ruche that could be worn over and over again. We love the bold patterns, colors and pops of lace that adorn these fabulous frocks. What’s especially great about these dresses is they’re dressy without being fancy, which is usually the type of look you’re going for when it comes to a bridal shower. Cordoba Ikat Print Dress ($34.99), Sparkling Confection Dress ($54.99), A Golden Age Symmetrical Dress ($68.99), Sugar Plum Lace Dress ($54.99)
Share with us your favorite pics of you and your girls dolled up for a shower! We would love to see what everyone is wearing these days.